Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Joy of My Life!

On Sunday, September 29, 1996 at 8:29am my life changed forever! This is when my little miracle Kenneth Leroy Glover, Jr. was born. I guess I had a very easy delivery...only two hours of labor. He is my only natural born child. My husband and sister in law witnessed his delivery. They were both very supportive. I was scared since he was my first and excited at the same time. I remember my husband having a lot of nervous energy because he talked a lot! I thought to myself...man can he just shut up! I also remember being very tried and wanting to sleep after his birth.

1 comment:

  1. Teresa,
    Hopefully we will have an opportunity to learn together in the future. I have really enjoyed reading your blog and discussion postings.
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete